I launched 1:1 SEO coaching in July 2023. There’s only so much you can fit into the service page, and I wanted to give you a sneak peek behind the scenes.
Here, you will understand why I launched this coaching, what benefits it has for you, how my approach is different from other people, and more.
This page will involve a lot of personal stories, so if you’re only interested in the main stuff, then use the table of contents below or check out the coaching service page.
Too Long; Didn’t Read
I have launched 1:1 SEO coaching because of my love for teaching and my ability to empathize with other SEOs who are struggling to find answers to their questions. Through this coaching, I strive to provide clarity and confidence in your SEO processes.
How did 1:1 SEO Coaching come into existence?
Ever since I was a child, I used to love the idea of teaching. As you may or may not know, I am the oldest of three siblings. And being the older one (especially in an Indian household) comes with a lot of responsibilities. One of my responsibilities was to teach them after their school.
Whenever I used to teach them, I used to think like I was teaching myself. That helped me to get in the shoes of my siblings and I was able to help them understand complex concepts in an easier way.
When I got into SEO in 2021, I realized how complex everything is. From search engines to websites, everything was fascinating to me. And here’s a fun fact about me: I identify myself as a very curious person. Fortunately, SEO was something I am highly curious about. This curiosity led me to learn a bunch of things in a short period.
I like how people ask a lot of questions in this industry. On the other hand, there are plenty of people who answer those questions. John Mueller comes to my mind because he really helps folks a lot. My natural instinct was also to help as many people as I could but I was not qualified yet.
While we’re here, here’s another fun fact about me: I hate the corporate world. I did a 3-month internship and a 2-month job just to see if I liked it, and no, I hated every part of it. So the next path was freelancing. I tried consultancy and I found out it wasn’t for me.
Long story short, I was offering mentorship services. I mentored a bunch of people and I did my best to explain the concepts to them in an easy-to-understand manner. The feedback I got was amazing. That’s when I realized this is something I want to do in the future. And that led to the creation of 1:1 SEO Coaching. Taking learnings from my career, and how my previous service (mentorship) helped people, I am so happy to announce that this coaching exists.
Benefits and Features of 1:1 SEO Coaching
The benefits of 1:1 SEO coaching include individual attention, tailored advice, answers to your specific questions, freedom to select the time, dates, topics, pace, and more.
Let’s break the benefits and features down:
- Customized Learning Roadmap: Before starting the sessions, you will communicate the topics you want to learn, and I will create a roadmap, especially for you.
- Flexibility: You will have the power to decide the date and times to do the calls. Everything is flexible and customized for you.
- Personalized Guidance: You will get my undivided and individual attention, and every piece of advice will be specifically tailored to your needs and goals.
- Answers To “It depends” Questions: It feels so weird every time you ask a question and the answer starts with “It depends on…”. Here, I will help you understand what exactly it depends on based on your website.
- Review Of Your Existing SEO Strategies: I will help you understand where you’re lacking in your strategy, how you can fix (and prioritize) things, and more.
- Customized SEO Strategies: After reviewing your strategies, you will get an understanding of how you can make a strategy for your specific website.
- Support: Apart from getting support on the calls, you can communicate with me via email or LinkedIn. You will also get lifetime access to our Discord community.
- Accountability: I will be your accountable partner so that you will learn and stay motivated.
What is my approach?
My aim through the 1:1 SEO coaching is to help you think beyond the boundaries of SEO. I strive to help you think more holistically when it comes to SEO.
- Emphasis on personalization: Before getting started with calls, I understand your skill level, industry, and your aim of getting coaching. Based on the answers, I will create a roadmap entirely personalized for you. Coaching is not a one-size-fits-all approach because everyone is different.
- Help you think holistically: When you’re only thinking about rankings without actually getting in the shoes of the user, everything becomes hard to achieve. When you think about things like user experience, website design, user journey, etc., they will help you perform your job better.
- Long-term support: I am not here for you just for the coaching duration. When you join the coaching, I will be here with you for the long term. You will have lifetime access to the private discord community where you can ask questions to other SEOs who previously took coaching. I will be there for you by Email and Discord if you need any help in between or after the coaching.
One of the questions I get when people apply for coaching is whether they will depend on me to make decisions. That’s not true when you’re working with me. I will give you all the tools and resources and help you navigate your SEO boat yourself.
Why should one take this coaching?
I am not someone who originated a week before launching the coaching and knows nothing about SEO or teaching. I have been in SEO for a while and I understand the challenges faced by SEOs.
I understand what it’s like to be a freelancer and an in-house SEO. It was very hard for me to understand how to navigate from the mindset of an employee to a business owner. How to decide what I want to offer? How to price my services and more. I had a ton of questions and I wished there was someone who could answer them. It took me a while to understand how to navigate everything and I am still learning.
Apart from this, all sessions are practical and hands-on. You will understand things like how to analyze a website, do different audits, utilize tools, and more. (This will depend on what topic you want to learn. These were just a few examples)
To help you understand the concepts better, I will provide you with practical scenarios and real-world examples.
The coaching itself is very exclusive. This means that I will take a limited number of clients so that a high-quality standard can be maintained.
Recommended Reading: SEO Coaching vs Course: Which one is better?
What you will get when you get this coaching?
Here are the things you’ll get when you enroll in the coaching:
- Freedom to choose the topics and schedule the calls
- 1.5 weeks of personalized guidance (5 total calls)
- Templates and checklists
- Lifetime access to the private Discord community
More than these deliverables, you will get clarity in your processes. You will get an understanding of how to perform your tasks more efficiently and how to approach SEO more holistically.
As a coach I expect you to be equally participating. Don’t feel judged for asking a question, and be curious about things. I love clients who are committed to learning and are willing to work on themselves.
If any of this sounds like you, then go ahead and book the introductory call. I can’t wait to meet you on the other side.
If you have any doubts regarding coaching, then you can contact me.
All the best for your SEO success.